Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Movie Reviews


Wild Hogs, I'm a biker dude, I got a tat!

If you're suffering from boredom this movie is a quick pick me up. Aside from the usual homephobia and a few racial slurs it's guaranteed to tickle at least one of your funny bones. I find it ironic that Dudley got an apple logo tattoo and was using a PC, come on prop masters, do your homework. Macey as usual did an absolutely steller job. The only difference I would have made would be to cast someone different for Bobby. The role simply did not fit and I found Lawrence to be the weakest link. Some of the things they did with the bikes made me cringe after my accident last April but the immediate interjection of comedy made it all OK. The scores...out of a possible 10 our group gave it 7,8,7,7,7,10.

I'm OK, I only hurt my face.

http://wildhogs.movies.go.com/

2 comments:

Jim said...

I'm going to put this on my matinee-must-see list. Thanks for the review!

George said...

Let me know what you think after you've seen it. I think you will like it.